Friday, January 28, 2011

J's awesome poetry

OBAMA

Smart, President Ruling, Caring, Solving
Obama rules the U.S.A.
I live in a house
Cooling, Living, Heating
Tall, Convenient
Awesome

Open Door Open Door
Open, Connected
Opening, Swaying , Creaking
Numbers, Multiplication
Closed door

What I dislike
Doing lots of homework
Going for a bath
Watching T.V
Playing games on the computer
And I dislike math


What I like
My mom and dad
Playing soccer
Playing manhunt
Having no homework
Riding my bike




I like fishing on a boat
But sometimes I ta0ke a break and watch a goat
I like when the water is calm
But then my mum puts Balm
And then we go home and vote


I like reading a book
And then my brother comes and the book shook
And he wants me to play
And then I say ‘No Way’
And then he starts helping my cook!’


Pencils in my pocket are really very green
But then someone stole it and he is very mean
I went in search of the pencils that were in my pocket
So I searched and searched, and the man was keen
So he gave my pencils back and so I was clean


Betty bought some butter
The Butter was Bitter
So Betty bought some better Butter
To make the bitter Butter better

Fall / AutumnI like Fall so much!
Halloween is in Autumn
Don’t you like it too?


J - Jamming with the Guitar
E - Enter into Jeremy’s pride
R - Reading books all the time
E - Everlasting love for the computer
M - My brother’s turning good
Y - Yes its true! Even I cannot believe it


H - Huron is One
O - Ontario is Two
M - Michigan is Three
E - Erie sounds weird
S - Superior I cannot pronounce


Pencils

Yellow, Slender
Writing, Helping, Decorating
Awesome to have
Eraser

Obama
Wonderful, Cool
Ruling, Dancing, Partying
Best President ever!
PRESIDENT

No comments:

Post a Comment